Devil’s Run RPG Corebook (2d20 – SWADE)
WHEN THE GANGS TEAR UP THE FREEWAY…
CHOOSE A SIDE. FIGHT. SURVIVE.
The Devil’s Run Roleplaying Game puts you in the driving seat of a post-apocalyptic future in which gang warfare dominates. The rules of the road are none. All you need ask yourself is what would you kill for? What would you die for? How far are you willing to fall to survive?
The Devil’s Run RPG Corebook contains everything you need to begin playing in the post-apocalyptic setting made popular through the Devil’s Run board game. The book includes full rules for Modiphius’s 2d20 system (used for Conan and Star Trek Adventures amongst others), setting rules for use with Pinnacle Entertainment‘s Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.
This amazingly illustrated full-colour 320-page Corebook includes:
- A lightweight yet immersive character creation system
- All-new background information for the Devil’s Run setting, including a comprehensive timeline and deeper faction lore
- Tips to help the characters create their own teams and gangs
- A comprehensive gear chapter to support your adventures on the post-apocalyptic highways
- Full rules for enhanced vehicular mayhem
- Allies and adversaries that can help or hinder the player characters
- Full crossover rules to make use of the miniatures from the Devil’s Run board game range (note: this is a standalone product, the board game is not required to to use this Corebook.)
Join one of the many factions vying for control of the San Francisco Safe Zone, or take your chances as a Freelancer and drive for the highest bidder. Either way, get ready to ride for your life!
PROVIDES A PRINT COPY OF THE DEVIL’S RUN COREBOOK. ALSO INCLUDES A COPY OF THE DEVIL’S RUN RPG COREBOOK IN PDF.
This game references the Savage Worlds game system, available from Pinnacle Entertainment Group at
www.peginc.com. Savage Worlds and all associated logos and trademarks are copyrights of Pinnacle
Entertainment Group. Used with permission. Pinnacle makes no representation or warranty as to the quality,
viability, or suitability for purpose of this product.